7/13/2010

Globo Gym WOD



I know i train and earn my living at a globo gym, but i really really REALLY hate workingout there!!!!
I mean, all the "tough guys" were using the squat rack to do f'ing bicep curls!! 
Members who want to lose weight are doing freaking tricep extensions and abs. They all want to sit down, use machines to solve all their "problems". 
Gotta love them though. I see people use elevators and escalators instead of stairs, ride an elliptical for 20 minutes, sit in the steam room and dehydrate 5lbs, go to dinner later feeling accomplished and drink a bottle of wine with your giant pile of mashed potatoes, and wake up the next day 8lbs heavier! Sweet!!!!....enough ranting.....here's my workout.

Front Squats- Due to my knee issue, i was only able to squat 185# for 3 reps on my last set. Knee felt a little weaker but still a lot of pain...really fucking hate this!

Met Con:
4 rounds
10 Snatches (135#)
10 Toes to Bar

Biggest taboo in a globo gym is that dumping/dropping weight is not allowed, so this wod was harder than it should have been. I think i can finish this wod in less than 8 mins if i did it at my affiliates box.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you seem very angry in that post...never hear you say bad words!