On June 24th, i joined a 100 day burpee challenge. So you do 1 burpee on day one, 2 the next, until you do 100 burpees on the 100th day. Today is Day 8.
Having been working on deadlifts, handstand pushups, and muscle-ups the last couple of weeks.
Went to the doc cause my knee has not gotten better. Still doing my physical therapy exercises, which are probably the most boring things ever. I was told to not to do squats for 2 weeks then go back for a steroid shot. So this Wednesday (7/7) is when I'm having my steroid shot. I've asked around and i've gottten mixed reviews about it. So i really dont know what to expect. I guess i will just have to wait and see what happens on Wednesday.
Today i finally completed 30 muscle-ups. Did the first 5 unbroken, and the next 5 took more than 90 seconds.
the following 10 took way longer than i would like to admit. The last 10 were took longer than the first 10. My final time was 13:23. With a little more practice, the next time i do this wod, i will shoot for a sub 10.
The second part of my workout was just to have fun. Played around with barbell snatches, wind mills, double unders, and toes to bar. Looking forward to a day off tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment