Felling great about my knee after yesterday's squat session.
Warm Up:
10x135#
5x2253
Strength:
5x315
5x365
6x405
Assistance work:
body weight dips
1x20
1x18
1x19
Met Con:
AMRAP in 10 min:
5 DL @ 285# (1.5x BW)
1 Rope Climb
Wasnt sure how this was going to turn out after heavy deadlifts, but it was harder than i thought. Finished my first 5 rounds in under 3 minutes. The next 5 took way longer than i wanted, but i was happy with my effort. Finished with 11 rounds.
2 comments:
Getting back to the Steve I used to know. I remember that time I did 5-4-3-2-1 Deadlifts mixed with some stupid number of HSPU. I was supposed to use 405# but you permitted me to use 365#. Thanks for looking out, dad. How did the 6 reps @ 405 feel?
Have you tried the heels at shoulder width stance yet for the deadlift? With our long ass arms I find it easier on the knees, I think I mentioned that before.
One last question, were your dips on a stationary dip bar or rings?
I'm loving the 5/3/1 BTW
MORE MADDIE
It was actually the other way around. I made u use 405# instead so the deadlifts would be easy with 365#.
Haven't tried the heels at shoulder yet. Will try that next week. And my dips were on a stationary bar...all the rings were in use.
Maddie coming soon.
Post a Comment