12/17/2010

Progress

I really don't like working out at my place of work. I work at a globo gym but i really hate working out there. I just don't get the motivation like i do at a garage gym or a box. Had to workout at my globo cause i couldn't go to my box and get back for my next client in time. Worked out with Maddie but i didn't have my camera to tape our lifts (sorry JMo). I'm on my second cycle of the Wendler's power lifting program and have gotten great progress.

Skill: Back squat
5x260
3x295
1x315
1x330
Finally some progress. Did 315 cause i mentally thought that 330 would be too heavy for me. 315 felt so light that i knew there's no way i couldnt get 330. It was all mental. 330 actually felt light. Knee feels great!

1 comment:

JMOvechkin said...

AWESOME JOB! On the training, not on the lack of film