4/25/2009

Qualifier Day 1

HOLLY SHIT!!!
What a tough and long ass day!! And a wake up call.
I was mentally prepared to do the row first, but there was a twist. My first workout was the Run/OHS and Box Jumps, 2k row was second, and DL and Double-Unders were last. All in all, still a tough day.

Workout 1: 12:56

My goal was to get under 10 minutes, but WOW, what a really tough workout





Workout 2: 2k Row 7:17

I set a PR on the Row today...woo hoo.



Workout 3: 5:20
My stupid shoes kept getting untied!!!!! I think it cost me about 20 seconds!!!


Did not qualify to go to California but I'm very proud of my accomplishments this weekend. Had a great time with my CrossfitDC family and they all finally met Jenn. Had a wonderful weekend. i was too beat up to try Sunday's workout:
21-15-9
BB Snatches (95#)
Pullups

Will try the workout after the muddy buddy.

No comments: