2/02/2010

CrossfitDC Class

Took 2 days off (Sunday and Monday) after the Superfit Games this past weekend and it was well needed. I decided that i would go to class and take it a little easy. I felt great and most of the soreness is all gone. After a light warm-up, Dan, Chris and I worked on 4 sets of 3 heavy overhead squats:
I think my last set was 80kg and Dan and Chris were able to get 90kg with little or no struggle. I need to get as strong as these guys!

Met Con:
AMRAP in 6 minutes:
3 Squat Cleans
6 Pushups

We all attached this met con like it was nothing. Dan, Chris and I all used 155# and we all finished 3 rounds before the first minute was even over! I think i finished with maybe 9 rounds, but i lost count after the 5th round and concentrated more on my form on the cleans. Great work by all in class.

No comments: