9/29/2010

Chipper

The idea of today's chipper was from last years Mid-Atlantic Hopper's last event.

For time:
30 Pullups
10 Back Squats
30 Burpees
10 Overhead Squats
30 Box Jumps
10 Snatches
30 Knees to Elbows
10 Front Squats
30 Situps

Worked out with Maddie and it was a quick one. Warm was 50cal row witch only took about 2 minutes for me, and a little shoulder work. For the wod i used 135# and Maddie used 60#. The workout itself was quick and my knee only hurt during burpees. All the bodyweight movements were actually pretty easy and quick. Finished a second faster (10:58) than Maddie. I think i could have worked a lot harder and faster with a better warmup. I think i could finish this in sub 9.

2 comments:

JMOvechkin said...

Was it tougher then the Hopper? You know the scheme at BWI was 30-7 right? Stop showing off.....show off

Steve Opiyo's Blog said...

It was a little tougher than the Hopper. I'm not showing off, but I'm just trying to keep up with you.