1/19/2010

Lack of Focus

I was planing on taking class tonight, but i got a text message from Tom that he was under the weather and needed me to cover. So i decided to go to the gym early and get my workout in.
My plan was to do heavy overhead squats, and a short met con. After talking and stalling with Josh and my lack of focus. I just played around at the gym.

My warm up:
3 rounds:
5 pullups
10 ring dips
15 GHDsitups
20 squats

Wod: 
20-15-10-5-10-15-20
Wall Ball (20#)
Chest to Bar Pullups
Time: 7:45

Cool down: taught CrossfitDC tonight.

So what has caused my lack of focus? I have no idea. I'm not prepared for the Charlottesville Superfit but I'm still looking forward to attending and participating. I really think its going to be a lot of fun. I'm going to use my results as a training platform. See where i am, and where i need to be by the sectionals.

No comments: