Felt great to sleep in this morning. Got up at 630, had breakfast, watched a little tv, and read the weekend paper. Went to Balance a little later and got some clean work in. Knee held up and felt great. I tried to clean 100k but failed on both attempts. I just couldn't lock out my elbows, but the weight felt ok. Went down to 95k and it felt too easy.
Clean and Jerk:
60k, 70k, 80k, 90k, 95k, 100k (fail), 95k
Met Con:
With a continuous clock, do 1 pullup the first 30 seconds, 1 burpee the next 30 seconds, until you cant complete your reps in time. This got harder as the time went on. Finished with 10 pullups, and couldn't get the last burpee in time.
5 comments:
I'm a warrior too. Been doing lot's of kettle bell stuff that you've taught me.
He's not as strong as me though. I taught him all that he knows. I can clean the front-end of a Ford Festiva
And by the way... what are those guys real names anyway? Why do you just call them "clean" and "jerk"?
why are you guys anonymous? show yourselves!
Post a Comment