So i got a message from a friend who is dealing with the same knee issue as i am. He's having a hard time doing anything. He cant squat with pain, but cant do box jumps, double unders, or even any Olympic lift. I really understand what he's going through. I remember last year i could squat close to 405#, and today im struggling with 185#. Really F'ing frustrating!!! Throughout this whole ordeal, i've really learned how to be patient with my fitness level. I just have to take a day at a time, workout by workout.
Strength:
Back Squat: 5x5
DB Row: 5x10
I started with 185# for my first round, and finished the last round with 225#. Knee felt great, but the last squat felt a little wobbly. For the row, i used 85#.
Met Con:
5 rounds of
10 Deadllifts (225#)
10 Ring Dips
Time: 5:01
Really wanted to get this under 5 mins!
No comments:
Post a Comment