6/08/2010

Finally...


After a couple of poor training days, today was finally a good day. The last couple of days, my knee has not been feeling hot. I think i just might have to schedule an MRI and just figure this shit out and see what my next step should be. 
Warm up:
3 rounds of Cindy
5 pullups
10 Pushups
15 Squats (knee felt fine)

Strength:
Front Squats
15-12-9
Used 95# for the first set, and 115# for the last 2 sets with little to no pain.
Paired the front squats with 5 bar muscle ups, which tore up my hands: 


But still love the movement. This will definitely help with muscle ups on rings.

Met Con:
50 Double Unders (each round)
30-20-10
BB Bench Press (135#)

Time: way too long!!!
This was tougher than i thought. I really thought i could get this in under 8 minutes, but i hit the 5 minute mark on my second round. My chest was fried from the muscle ups, and the reps on the bench press got harder on each one. Finished with an ugly time of of 11:35.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

11:35 is an ugly time? Is 10:00 pretty then? I once met a girl @ 6:00p on a blind date and she was ugly! That would be an ugly time-I refuse to meet a girl at that time again!