Couldnt make it to my box today so i had to workout at my local globo gym, and i really cant stand workingout there. This gym has rings (which no one EVER uses, and are right over the one and only squat rack) and the heaviest kettlebell is only 50#. So i had to figure out what my wod would be since im not allowed to dump any weight. So Olympic lifts were out of the question.
21-18-15-12-9
KB Snatches per side (50#)
5-4-3-2-1
Muscle-ups
Time: 9:36
When i started this wod, i had the space to do my snatches and muscle ups, but there was this annoying guy who wanted to use the squat rack and the rings at the same time i was doing my wod. so i had to wait while he got a set in so that really killed my time. He didnt even squat safely, and didnt even want my opinion!!
I think i could finish this wod in sub 9 or even 8. Have to try it at my gym soon.
Cardio: Courtesy of Crossfit Endurance
Row 20 mins for totoal distance.
Total Distance: 4833
Split: 1:51
Cal: 309
I know i can do this a lot better. Will do this again.
Total Distance: 4833
Split: 1:51
Cal: 309
I know i can do this a lot better. Will do this again.
5 comments:
"Nobody makes me bleed my own blood!" Globo Gym huh? Let me find out you were talking about that Globo Gym I think and I'll deal with you! I'll make a call to corporate to deal with you.
Did you know that Jon Voight does crossfit? I think that Larry King should.
Who the hell are you guys? Must be "Clean" and "Jerk". You two need to relax. What's wrong with his knee anyway?
ok. who the hell is this anonymous? Reveal yourself!
Yeah Anonymous,
Reveal yourself punk!
Post a Comment