Felt a little left out from the Crossfit Courage Games this past weekend. Due to my injury, it felt really weired from being an athlete, to being on the other side as a judge. It was great watching all the athletes compete their hearts out.
Warmup:
5 rounds
5 Hand Stand Pushups
10 Chest to Bar Pullups (no kipping)
20 Double Unders
My plan today was to do heavy back squats. On the very first rep, my knee couldn't handle 135# at all! Felling really pissed off about this, i had to change it to Front Squats.
Strength: Front Squats 5x3
Finished my last set with 225#.
Knee felt ok.
Met Con: "Ladder Up"
2-4-6-8-10
SDHP (95#)
Thrusters (95#)
Bar Muscle Ups
Peeled off another layer of skin. But still loved this wod.
1 comment:
I've felt left out before too, Steve. At least you weren't always picked last in dodgeball like me. Kids can be cruel, and I hope all of them go to h*ll for the torment and pain they put me through. I'm proud of you though. Keep up the good work buddy.
Post a Comment