8/31/2009

Training Day 92

083109

49 Day's until the Mid-Atlantic hopper Challenge

So i saw a video last week on the Crossfit main site of the wod i did today. Robb Orlando did 100 body-weight squats all in under 6 minutes. I think it was a shade over 5 minutes. On paper, it looked like a great workout, and i had to try it. I am currently 197# so for my wod i used 200#. I completed the first 25 reps in under 90 seconds. The next 10 were rough. Next 10 were a fight. Next 5 were a fight i was losing. The last 50 reps were broken down in sets of 5, 4, and 3's. Like i said, it looked great on paper, but man was i glad when i hit 100!

Time: 13:23

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Still have to try this...was it worse than the 400m lunge?