Cardio Day:
5k row
Didnt have time today to go to Balance, so i went to my local globo gym.
Did my physical therapy homework before doing a light warmup on a stationary bike.
Just to get it off my chest......while i was on the bike, i saw a countless number of people sitting and doing machines wile reading a book. I still dont get why, in a society where the average guy sits down most of the day, people still go to the gym and sit! Its gorgeous outside and all the treadmills are being used! I really hate globo gyms. They are not like any Crossfit, or non affiliated crossfit box that i have ever visited. I know i work at a globo gym, but they really dont want members to come all the time, where a garage always encourage you to come as often as possible.
5k row time: 17:25
Getting close to my goal of sub 17.
No comments:
Post a Comment