One of my favorites exercieses is the Bear complex.
"The Bear"
7 Rounds per set of the following complex
Power Clean
Front Squat
Push Press
Back Squat
Push Press
5-sets, increasing the weight on each set. Bar can not rest on the floor, just touch and go.
Worked with Maddie and this was a really fun workout. She started with 55# and hit a new pr with 80# on her final round. I started with 95#, and couldn't finish my final round of 155#. My knee just couldn't handle it. I was able to finish with 135#. Here is Maddie in action:

3 comments:
A few things:
First, Maddie, Hi, its Jason.
Second, Maddie, is that a cho pat strap you are wearing? Are you trying to be like Steve and I with a bum knee?
Third, Maddie, never did I imagine "The Bear" could look so attractive.
Fourth, Steve, never did I imagine "The Bear" could look so attractive (I saw you make a cameo in the background).
Fifth, Maddie, can I buy you a coffee sometime?
Sixth, great job to both of you for reals.
Seventh, are you surprised I can count this high?
Eighth, refer to fifth .
Hi Jason, its Maddie.
That indeed is a cho pat strap because I heard some cool people have a hurt knee so I decided to try it too.
I never knew The Bear was an attractive exercise but I must say I do it better than Steve.
And I love coffee.
Hello Madeleine,
My name is Darm and I would like to buy you an American Coffee when I return to the states soon. I cannot compete with the Ovechkin hockey player, but I can bake pastries really good for you!
Post a Comment