2 more days until I'm in sunny California!!!
Today's workout was from yesterday's main site wod
10 Rounds for time:
1 Clean & Jerk (185#)
5 Pullups
10 Pushups
15 Squats
My warmup (500m row, finished in 1:28) took it out of me. I needed more than 10 minutes to recover.
Was really tempted to call it a day after the row. But i know my boy J-Mo would give me shit.
First round was pretty easy, until i got to the 6th round. The cleans ended up being squat cleans, and the pushups were the hardest part. Finished in 13:31. Some of the numbers online are ridiculous. Its amazing how strong people are!
Not sure how i would have done if i didnt do the row.
2 comments:
HAAAAAA!! Dude, if you row under 1:30 I will never give you shit about your subsequent decisions! That is awesome!
I saw some of the times online also. Its retarded. Remember when we were the best? Now everyone and their mothers (and grandmothers) do Crossfit, WTF! Also, did you see the CFT by Castro, Khalipa and Lipson? Wack man, they don't even do full squats and they hitch like hell on their deads. Really makes me question how legitimate the numbers online are.
Wheres Maddie!!
I remember when we were the best....i guess we just dont have it anymore.
Agree about the video of the CFT, pretty sketchy on the range of motion.
Maddie is coming....really soon
Post a Comment