3/17/2010

Never Felt Better

Cardio day.

For time:
2000m row
1 Mile run
1000m row
800m run
500m row
400m run

Time: 29:36 (PR)

Last time i did this wod my time was over 30 minutes. Got the 2k row in 7:17 and it still does a number on me but was really looking forward to the run. Finished the mile i think in about 6 mins and change. The 1000m row wasn't bad either. My split was 1:40 and i finished in 3:27. Wasn't feeling good about that time, but the second run (800m) felt amazing. Didn't know that i liked running as much. Didn't keep track of that run. The last 500m row felt great rowing outside and the transition to the last run was also great. I have never felt this great before. I feel like i'm in the best shape that i have ever been. Hopefully it will transfer to the sectionals in a couple of weeks. And my knee feels great today.

2 comments:

GrĂ¡ said...

Deadly workout - I'm going to steal this one! I always get really bored with cardio only days, especially with the rower. I never really thought about mixing it up like this.

Steve Opiyo's Blog said...

It was deadly. i also get bored on cardio days, so i try to mix things up as much as possible. I got this from one of the many wods from www.crossfitendurance.com
they have really helped my endurance.