3/26/2010

Sectionals

The workouts were finally released and i feel great about them. I was nervous all week but after seeing the wods', i am feeling pretty good.

Event 1: Weighted Cindy (20# vest)
AMRAP in 20
5 Pullups
10 Pushups
15 Squats
I have been training with a 40# vest and i feel good about this one. Looking to complete atleast 15 rounds.

Event 2
AMRAP in 3 minutes of 185# Clean & Jerk
Like these short bursts wods a lot. Goal is to get at least 10 reps.

Event 3
AMRAP in 12 minutes
20 Overhead squats (115#)
225m run
Goal is to get at least 5 rounds. The ohs will bug my knee.

Event 4:
AMRAP in 7 minutes
12 Box Jumps (24")
8 SDHP (95#)
This is another fun one. Goal is to get at least 4 rounds.

Really looking forward to this weekend.
Details are here: Sectionals

4 comments:

Grá said...

Best of luck!!!

Steve Opiyo's Blog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steve Opiyo's Blog said...

thanks.
you feeling any better?

Grá said...

I'm feeling a bit more alive today but it'll be a few more days before I'm back training, hoping to get back at it next week!