032409
CrossfitDC class
Fight Gone Bad :
Wall-ball, 20# ball at a 10 ft target
Sumo deadlift high-pull, 75#
Box Jump, 20" box
Push-press, 75#
Row (Calories)
FGB involves 5 exercises, for 3 rounds. A minute is spent at each exercise before you move onto the next one with a minute rest between rounds. The key here is to keep score. Your score is the total reps completed and total calories burned on the rower. While the workout is only about 17 minutes long, if you go hard enough it should be the toughest 17 minutes of your life.
Substituted wall ball with two 20# db and did thrusters.
I started with push-press:
Round 1 Round 2 Round 3
30 25 20
20 15 15
20 15 10
20 20 20
20 20 20
Total reps: 290
I think i had an off day today. The last time i did this workout i had 320 total reps.
I really hate fight gone bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment