WOD: (for total time)
5-4-3-2-1
Deadlifts (365#)
Hand Stand Pushups
Rest 5 Minutes
2000m Row
Rest 5 Minutes
20-15-10
DB Thrusters (45#)
Toes to Bar (outside hands)
Time: 26:34
The DL and handstand pushups were actually easier. I did this part earlier this week with 405# and today 365# and the hsp felt pretty easy. It took me just over 2 minutes to finish. I've tried getting better at rowing and the 2k row was tougher than i thought. I did it in 7:37 (21 seconds slower than my pr) and was worn out. My mindset for the last part of the wod was to do as may reps as possible before stopping. I broke down the first 20 thrusters in 10's and the toes to bar in 5's. The second round was worse. Tried to do it in sets of 5's but i really don't remember what the outcome was. I only remember telling myself that the pain and exhaustion is ll in my head, and the finish line is just around the corner. Don't remember the last round, i just pushed through as hard as i could.
Thanks Josh for a great workout.
Thanks Josh for a great workout.
No comments:
Post a Comment