12/17/2009

Snatch work...

After a really needed day off, today i had the pleasure of working out with Chris S. I got to the gym a little early and worked on low bar squats. Im trying to get stronger on the low bar aspect of the squat and i still need a little work. I was able to squat 245# before adjusting to the high bar.
Our warm up was three rounds of the Burgner warmup and worked on snatches. I was able to muscle snatch 8okg but i still need to work on my form. I think i'm not that far from hitting 90kg.

Met Con:
4 rounds for time:
3 Power snatches (135#)
6 Overhead Squats (135#)
15 Sit-ups to jump


We switched bars after the2nd round







Steve: 9:26
Chris: 9:30?

2 comments:

SaltyHat said...

What a Hollywood death at the end. Thx for not including the disaster snatch in there. Enjoy the back squats and ring dips.

steve said...

decided to take a day off. will makeit up on sat and sunday