Here's what the workout was:
500m
5 minute rest
50 Bodyweight Squats (195#)
5 minute rest
50 Double Unders
30 Anyway overhead (135#)
50 Double Unders
I set up my Flip to record the row and it didn't work. I guess i didnt hit start. The row was a little rough, but my time was great, 1:27 which is only a second off my pr. The 5 minute rest didnt feel like enough. My legs felt really heavy from the row and i knew the next workout would be a struggle. Finished the squats in 3:26 and was excited about the next 5 minute rest. By this time my legs were on fire. The first 50 double unders were really ugly. It took a while to get into rhythm. I had to really think about the next task and how to tackle it. My thought was to take my time and do each lift maybe 1 or 2 at a time. 135# isnt heavy, but felt heavy for the workout. The last set of double unders were a little better. I got into rhythm right off the bat but my shoulders were on fire! Finished this wod in 7:11.
Total Time: 22:04
No comments:
Post a Comment