Today was a special CrossfitDC class, in honor of the end of the decade. I can't believe how fast this year has gone buy. Before class, i was in the gym about an hour and a half and worked on squats from the bottom position. I was able to get 265# on my last set of 3. I'm trying to get stronger so i can squat 415 three times by the end of spring.
Warm up before class:
500 row
and 3 rounds of 5 pullups, 10 pushups, and 20 squats.
Wod* (60kg)
2 Power Snatches
4 Cleans
8 Thrusters
16 Back squats
32 Deadlifts
*the way the workout worked was:
Round 1: 2 snatches, 5 burpees
2: 2 snatches, 4 cleans, 5 burpees
3: 2 snatches, 4 cleans, 8 thrusters, 5 burpees
4: 2 snatches, 4 cleans, 8 thrusters, 16 back squats, 5 burpees
5. 2 snatches, 4 cleans, 8 thrusters, 16 back squats, 32 deadlifts, 5 burpees
all for time.
The first round obviously felt easy, but it got progressively harder as the other rounds started. The burpees felt like a break. My back started to tighen up once i got to the squats, and the deadlifts were impossible to do unbroken. I finished in about 12 minutes and change but i forgot to do the last set of burpees. Didnt realize it after a 40 second :(
Lost a lot of time on that mishap.
DAY OFF TOMORROW :)
No comments:
Post a Comment